- The City of Dixon has assumed operation and maintenance of the Dixon-Solano Water Authority (DSWA) water system. California Water Service has been retained as the contract water operator.
California Water Service (707) 678-5928
- Water service is billed through the City only to customers within the former Dixon-Solano Water Authority area.
- Other customers are served and billed separately by the California Water Service Company.
- Which water service area? View the water service area map (PDF)
- Sewer service is charged to all city customers.
- Service involves the treatment of wastewater that is run down your sinks and toilets. Prior to January, 1995, these fees were collected through the Solano County billing system used for the collection of property taxes.
- Customers within California Water Service Company's district will receive a separate sewer bill from the City of Dixon.
Please call 707-678-7005 if you have any billing questions or need to establish service. After Hours Customer Service call toll-free: 1-844-856-8242
- Payments may be made during normal business hours at City Hall, located at 600 East A Street, Dixon, CA 95620 by check, cash or money order only.
- A drop-box is located near the entrance of City Hall for your convenience after hours. Only checks and money orders may be inserted into the drop box.
- The city offers automatic payments via direct debit withdrawal of your bank account.
- Download the direct debit application and policy (PDF) for more information.
- Payments are also accepted at the following locations:
- Mail payments to:
- PO Box 668 Dixon, CA 95620
- Mail payments to:
- Pay by credit card online
Or by telephone:
Call (844) 291-6485 and follow the instructions to make a payment.
A $3.95 fee for using this service will be charged in addition to the amount on your utility bill. We accept Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and electronic checks.
If you have any questions about your utility bill, please contact the Finance Department/Utility Billing