WELCOME TO DIXON READI-RIDE
NEW: Due to heavy demand during the early morning hours, any trip needed before 8:30 a.m. Monday-Friday MUST be ordered the day before by 3:30 p.m. For Monday mornings, calls must be placed by 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Thank you for your understanding.
NEW! TRAVEL TRAINING VIDEO. How to use Readi-Ride and trip planning beyond the City of Dixon.
For additional information regarding intercity trip planning assistance, contact the Solano Mobility Call Center at www.solanomobility.org or 800-535-6883.
Department Information -
Si se necesita información otro idioma, comuniquese con Lupe Ruiz, 707-678-7000.
Readi-Ride Dispatch: (707) 678-5020.
- What is Readi-Ride; Guida del Usuario (PDF).
- Readi-Ride fares information
- Seniors & persons with disabilities mobility resources (PDF)
- New ADA certification program for intercity transit service eligibility including taxi scrip program.
- Intercity transportation information - bus, train, ridesharing, bicycle and pedestrian information. Also visit the Transportation Center/Chamber of Commerce Office, 220 North Jefferson Street, or City Hall, 600 East A Street, for commuter information.
- Park and Ride Lots: 2 free parking lots for commuters to meet and carpool or vanpool. Lots are located on Market Lane near Pitt School Road (also intercity bus stop) and North Jefferson Street between West B and West C Streets. Readi-Ride service is available to both sites. Bicycle racks are also available at both sites.
- Notice of Protection under Title VI (PDF); Title VI Complaint Form (PDF); Title VI Complaint Procedures (PDF).
- Ridership Survey FY 2017-18.
- FY 2017-18 Ridership Data (PDF) - Weekday and intercity paratransit ridership increase.
Please contact the City of Dixon Human Resources Director at (707) 678-7000 if you are experiencing equal employment opportunity discrimination or any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI (based on race, color, or national origin).
For general service complaints, please contact the City of Dixon Transit Supervisor at (707) 678-7442 or (707) 678-5020.