How do I report graffiti?
If graffiti is on private property, please contact Solano County Dispatch at 707-678-7080. Patrol personnel is responsible for documenting the incident, collecting any evidence, taking photographs, and handling the investigative follow-up for any reports of graffiti.

Code Compliance is only responsible for the graffiti abatement process after the crime report is completed.

If graffiti is on City property, please contact the Public Works department at 707-678-7050 or 707-678-7000. Or try our online reporting center FixIn Dixon (see link in column to left).

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to start or end water and sewer service?
2. What are the regulations regarding fence heights and setbacks?
3. How do I report graffiti?
4. Where do I pay my garbage bill?
5. Who do I contact if there's a leak or a broken fire hydrant?
6. Who do I contact after hours if I have a water leak?
7. Who do I contact about Solano Irrigation District Assessments?
8. How are CC&R's enforced? If I have a concern there may be a CC&R violation, what can I do?
9. Are Water Softeners legal in Dixon?